badge

Pages

Qvendo -The king in International Fashion

What is the one thing that makes you feel good no matter what happens in a day? Be it a day when your boss yells at you, or a day when things just aren’t going as you planned, there is always that one thing which at the end of the day can set things right…..

A pitcher of beer, a night out with friends you might say. But other than these there is one activity where you not only spend, but earn too. You earn confidence, jealous looks and many more and that activity is shopping.

Many may argue that shopping is a boring thing to do and you end up strained and exhausted at the end of the day. But that need not be the case. With advancements in technology come the advancements in convenience. Now with just couple of clicks you can be at your office or home and whatever you desire can be yours and that’s where QVENDO.com comes in.

As unique as the name sounds, QVENDO’s quality and service provide more than any website could. It is not just a website; it’s a place where you can experience the easy, wholesome and awesome experience of shopping. When I first got to know about the website, it said it was a private INVITATION-ONLY shopping club. I was instantly intrigued, and quickly furnished the details to became a member and when a saw what it held inside. I was stunned.

Products from international brands at prices you cant even imagine is what it held inside.

Take your pick: True Religion, Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Tommy Hilfigher and many more. To be honest, I dint even know couple of brands existed till I checked it in the website. As I was browsing through I lost the sense of time. It was only when my senior manager came and yelled at me, did I see I had been going checking the site for 3 hours! The layout and the presentation is so attractive and fascinating that I was hooked.

I went back home and I made my list about what I want.

Thousif’s dream Shopping List:

Replay Gents Watch - RH7312NJ1

Replay Gents Watch - RX7307NF

True Religion Longsleeve Bike Seat Rock N

True Religion Shoe Black

True Religion T-Shirt Black

Porsche Design Purse Cognac

Feraud Belt Blue, Red, White Men

Giorgio Armani Shades Black-Brown

The North Face Messenger Red

Pink Poodle Bag Celebrity-Amy-Black

WATCHES

Going through the website, which is eezy breezy by the way, my first stop was the sale ongoing on REPLAY watches.

Being a huge fan of wrist watches, I browsed through the sale and found 2 which I loved.

Replay Gents Watch - RH7312NJ1

I just couldn’t take my eyes of them. Just look at the RH731. The golden yellow color bezel standing out majestically along with the numbers in the same color, I felt like a magnet getting attracted to it. My eyes had moved in so close to the monitor that without my knowledge I was kissing the watch. Yeah it looks so good.

Replay Gents Watch - RX7307NF

Another one is the RX730. This watch is what you called a delight. Strap made out of pure leather again with the yellow contrast setting in so beautifully in the display. Its amazing.


Shirts which make you love religion-True Religion.

Not bad for a tag line I think :P. Anyways, just take a look at those shirts. You can wear them and stand out even if millions are around you. The True Religion Long sleeve biker’s shirt with its design and prints is a treat to watch and one can only imagine how well it feels like when worn. One look and I was completely bowled over. I love t shirts which have a design on the chest as well as the back. But this is just phenomenal. When you wear it and go in your bike or scooter for that matter, you will attract more than just looks ;)

When I shop, I also tend to check the ladies section, and the reason is my girlfriend. I believe any good thing which you have has to be shared with your better half too and QVENDO gave me just that with its true religion sale.

Take look at this t-shirt for example. Black, her favorite color and a majestic print! I mean how can a person not fall in love with just the looks of it. This t-shirt also came in my wish list because she had gifted me a similar one which had a side arm patch and if I can give it to her. It would bring such good memories and would make a beautiful moment for us.

Finally coming to my most favorite item other than watches - SHOES

I am not even gonna say it. Just look at this shoe from True Religion and tell me you don’t love it! I mean, its leather with an awesome horse stitched design and looks like a shoe lover’s dream come true. I just want it, that’s all I can say. I want it like now!

Wallet - Porsche Design Purse Cognac

I saw the name Porsche and I was sold. I then took a look at the specs and I was thoroughly impressed. Leather wallet to hold my money and cards with the name Porsche on it, yeah it would not only be cool, but it would be an epitome of coolness.

Belt- Feraud Belt Blue, Red, White Men

I am a huge fan of T and jeans as I have said and wearing this belt with my fav pair of jeans would be really cool. Look at the color and the make. Leather with such a fine blend of colors. Being fashionable does not get better than this.

Shades, Armani Style. Giorgio Armani Shades Black-Brown

If your stepping out for a lunch, or a long sunny road trip with your friends. These shades will not only look cool but will let your eyes stay cool. Cheesy I know :P. But I can’t help it. These shades look amazing. I remember I had borrowed a pair of Armani glasses from one of my very rich friends, and they were so comfortable. After that day I have always wanted one.

Bag - The North Face Messenger Red

I am and always have been a huge fan of one sided bag, a messenger bag to be precise. Looking at this bag, I was just drawn to it. Look at its features.

Polyester red messenger bag, Secure Velcro and buckle closures, Adjustable shoulder strap and removable hip belt, Large main compartment and internal pockets, Ideal for rugged day to day use

Yeah, I want that one so bad, and it’s in my favorite color. RED!!!

Pink Poodle Hand Bag

No its not for me :P. Again, this for the lovely lady of my life.

To be honest this was the first time I had heard the name of Pink Poodle hand bags. And as I was browsing I took a look into this one and I couldn’t take my eyes off it. I thought of my girlfriend and it’s her birthday next month. She was saying I’d need a nice hand bag and it could not have found a perfect hand bag than this one.

100% leather and a design to kill for! It’s amazing, yes it is, and it would be the perfect gift with that t-shirt I mention above.


QVENDO is not just a website that sells clothes. It’s like a land that provides you with a way to fulfill all your dreams in regard to international fashion, where you can own anything from Armani to Tommy Hilfiger at prices you could have never imagined.

I know my boss is gonna be very happy this year because I am gonna work hard and get myself promoted just to buy all those things in my wish list. Cannot wait!

You can also make your own wish list by visiting this exclusive link and becoming a member to fulfill all your needs in regard to international fashion. Just browse once and you’ll know the difference between normal websites and QVENDO.

This post was written for a contest called ‘Discover Qvendo’ on Indiblogger. If you liked what you read, then vote up, I may win and end up making my friends jealous :P.. Here’s the link J

Disclaimer: ALl images have been taken from QVENDO.com. I don not own any right over them.

3 comments:

sulagna said...

kisiko toph apne lovely lady ka bohut khayal hai :) very cute

Anonymous said...

that's some collection dude :) and a man writing for shopping, what better than that :P

good luck for the competition!

RiĆ  said...

Wow! I love ur wishlist. And the one for the lovely lady is also gr8. Lucky her!