badge

Pages

How i turn my good mornings into Gold Mornings

If you ask me what part of the day I like the most, my instant reply to it would be morning. Mornings are special for a lot of reasons. They are the start of something new. A gentle push by the universe to achieve something you’ve always wanted. And I love that about mornings.

For me a good morning is all about having a good night’s sleep and waking up fresh. But if you ask me how I turn my good morning in a gold one, I’d have to say it begins with cleanliness and eating healthy. So if you’d like to know how I transform my good mornings into Gold Mornings, read on below:

#1: Good Personal Hygiene:

The first thing I do when I wake up is brush my teeth. Some people ignore this and drink bed tea or coffee. This is really bad. I mean how can you do that? You just slept for 7 hours straight drooling onto your pillow. How can you eat or drink something when your mouth feels like cardboard when you wake up?
That’s why I begin my day with Colgate360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste.
The best part about using the Colgate360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush is that it cleans more than just teeth. It cleans my teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums too. Now that’s what I call the gold standard of mouth cleaning. It’s an instant way of turning your good mornings into #Colgate360GoldMornings.

Once I’m done with brushing, I take a shower. Sometimes when I’m tired, I take long baths, other times it’s a super short one. It’s very important to take a shower every day, especially if you’re living in the city. Otherwise it just stresses you out.

#2 Having a Healthy Breakfast

In cities as most people have tons of stuff to do during the day, they tend to skip breakfast. This is not right at all. If you begin your day with a healthy breakfast of corn flakes or muesli with milk, you will feel super energized and will be able to do everything that you’ve set out for. And don’t indulge into watching TV or listening to music as most people do. Just sit with your parents or your loved ones, and have breakfast together and you’ll see how well an early morning conversation will make you feel relaxed.

So there it is. That’s how I turn my good mornings into Gold Mornings. If you too would like to have #Colgate360GoldMornings or just Gold Mornings in general, follow my methods and you’ll be feeling super awesome in no time. 

0 comments: