badge

Pages

My friend JASMINE

Well now that I am a regular blogger because of plethora of my frenz visiting my blog (but still not writing comments),and also I am finding some very special frenz, so this blog is gonna be busy for another couple of months, so visit my blog regularly ok,don’t miss…….

This time I am writing about a person who is not just special and important in my life,
She is a part of my life, because even though I just started smiling with my frenz,I truly opened up and shared my life’s experiences with her, she is not just great, she is that amazing gift that you can only get once in a life time, and that to, only if u have some luck, well I am saying Hell,yeeah I am the luckiest person in this whole big world, because I have met some persons who are mean to others only thinking about how to take the other person down, laugh and make fun at the other person’s misery, posing as frenz and stabbing in the back, I have had my bad times, but when I think about this person ,everything I mean everything around me turns beautiful, almost erasing those bad memories from my mind, but I am not here to tell that bad memories, I am here to say about the most precious friend I have in my life and I think I will ever have,

Her name is DEBARATY MAJUMDAR (I call her Jasmine).

The moment she came into my life, (here to orkut worked its magic again) I have been smiling ever since; I mean just how good is that. You wouldn’t know because she is so friendly, I mean I just can’t put it in words, it’s very difficult for me. But today I will try to recreate that truly special feeling that I share with my very dear friend jasmine

Well to be honest I didn’t read her complete profile when I sent her a friend request, I just read the line that says ‘about me’.

The lines jasmine has wrote in 'about me' is the most original that I have ever seen, it’s the most original and the most honest profile in orkut ,do u know the strength of orkut,it’s 54,69,74,385 profiles till yesterday.
And only one profile is the most original, I mean how good, I mean how great is that, just think of it, u will get my drift………
So I just read the line ‘about me’ of jasmine and sent her a friend request, well she accepted, that’s the best gift she gave me, because if she had rejected that request almost half of my happiness would have went away with that request ,do u know why I didn’t read her whole profile, because I knew she was special than others so I wanted to know about her from scratch, from her own words, so I started chatting with her, first I couldn’t get hold of her online for a couple of weeks, but when I caught her online at last one fine day, it was the most brightest day in my life, even though we didn’t chat much, it was first step towards a beautiful bond of friendship that I now share with jasmine.
Well we chatted very casually I should say because she was very reserved, but as days went, we became very friendly, the truly magical moment came when she asked me about my mom.

She asked “how is aunty?”, I said “whose aunty?”, she said “tumhari mummy mere liye aunty hi huwi na”,you know even I am not that much casual with anybody, I know it’s no big deal, but how many of you are that much casual with your friends, yeah you may ask what, once a year with your frenz how is your mom?, because you only concentrate on your friend and not about the person who actually brought that beautiful person in this world.

I once told her that my bhaiya and bhabhi were gonna come to our house ok,they are newlyweds so they said they were gonna come I had told this with jasmine, they didn’t come, and it’s been 4 weeks since I told jasmine this matter, but she asks me this every day, whether they came or not,yeah you may say what’s the big deal, I ask you how many times would you ask 1 day, 2, ok think a week, but initially you would forget but not jasmine, because she cares about her frenz,and not just simply, she does this, from her heart.

You know these small things only, make a big difference in one’s life, you know what those lines meant it shows that the person understands you and really cares for you and not only you but also the world that surrounds you, and the people around you

You will know what it means read the below lines

"Sometimes the beauty of life can be experienced in the smallest moments of happiness, never miss these moments, because they only come once in a lifetime. Enjoy them to the fullest, so that you will remember them your whole life."

And here are some very interesting facts about her:

Do u know who was her crush when she was in school it’s none other than our own khiladi ‘Akshay Kumar’. Crush bhi kis pe aaya dekho………;-)

And the most important is she knows to cook some very delicious dishes,even though I have not tasted any of them,(because she lives in assam),they gotta be the most delicious things I think I will ever eat ‘if’ I get a chance.

It’s like a dialogue from hulchul, akshay khanna says”mami bachhe kaha hain?maine dekhe nahin hain,par bahut pyare hain” u get it na??????


Well she understands her friends that’s the best part of it, I hadn’t said her that I like to sing she said “I think you like to sing”, well how good is that,I tell you its too gooood.
Again, This 2 is a small thing, but it shows that you are true frenz

Well I literally can’t find words to describe jasmine but I will try
………................................
………………..............................
…………………….................................
…………....................................................
……………….......................................................

Well I really can’t describe or compare her to anything in this world, because she is incomparable
Although I can say she is one thing that we always wanna meet.

She is an ANGEL, yes if there ever was an angel on earth it has got to be jasmine, because the care she shows towards her friends cannot be compared to anything in this world,

One line that totally describes jasmine is

“Friendship starts with jasmine and ends with jasmine. Because friendship itself is jasmine” so what else can I say?????

She has 2 of the most precious things that nobody can ever afford:

One is her eyes they are very beautiful, the innocence in those eyes is enchanting.
And another one is her smile it’s just priceless.

Well I love listening to songs, so I have the perfect set of songs for jasmine
So the songs I wanna dedicate to jasmine is

1) ‘Sweet Child Of Mine’ by Guns And Roses


2) ‘I’ll be there for you’ by the Rembrandts

You know which song is ‘I’ll be there for you’ it’s the song from the series F.R.I.E.N.D.S, that starting song, please listen to it guys its great.


P.S
This is for you Jasmine

Well you may think I have written just a little, well I admit I have written only a little because I know just a little about you, I am still analyzing you, and I am gonna write about you another time in this blog ,and be sure to share more information this time,

Also do you know why I chose those particular songs only, because?

The meaning of the song ‘I’ll be there for you’ is great so listen to it carefully

But the other song ‘sweet child of mine’, I got work for you, convert those lines to ‘sweet friend of mine’, I love guitar music ok and its lyrics are also cool, also its one of my favorite songs, so a special song for a special friend

You are the only true friend that I have found, you understand me, and care for me, because the world is so mean, it doesn’t give a damn about anyone, but you are very special, because you have not even met me and we haven’t even spoken to each other in person, but still, you care about me, thank you ,I know I shouldn’t say those words but thank you for being my friend

You are not just my best friend, you are the best part in my life, and you are the best gift life ever presented me with; I will never forget our friendship jasmine. NEVER….

I don’t know if I will ever get a chance to meet you, but if I do get a chance you don’t know how happy I would be, I tell you how happy I would be, it would be like finding water after toiling in the desert for a year,…………. I think it would be the best moment of my life, like they say no in an ad, Kodak moment it would be a Kodak moment for me.

You are the only person with whom I am very casual, with whom I can discuss almost everything, I don’t have to think what to talk with you, because I feel comfortable talking to you,

Well take very good care of yourself, and as I have said before you look most beautiful when you smile, so always be smiling no matter what happens ok, and whenever I mean whenever you need any help from me you can count me in, so no matter what happens in life I am and will be your friend till I die jasmine, …………………..

And don’t forget to pay my bill for this post ok, u know na what’s the bill ;-)

Be smiling and be happy always, GOD bless you.



Ok guys until my next update c u byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thousi... that is the sweetest words...

Unknown said...

hey ur da best i tel u...........i mean 4 gettin such a gr8 fren......hehe...lol.....im int jokin i saw ur scraps btween u n er so beautiful.....amazin......

chavan said...

Sombody fallen in Love!!! huh
its nice re ...
keep it up dude ...
i think u don need any advices from me anymore
gud luck
take care

Unknown said...

no words to say about u bro but still u are awesome in writing thatz it